Kochani,

Z przyczyn niezależnych od nas t.j. z powodu bardzo złych warunków pogodowych utrzymujących się przez długi czas, w szczególności intensywnych opadów deszczu uniemożliwiających organizację Festiwalu w sposób zapewniający bezpieczeństwo jego uczestników, z wielką przykrością i żalem informujemy, że zmuszeni jesteśmy odwołać Goadupa Festival w dniach 19-22.07.2018. Szukaliśmy rożnych wyjść z sytuacji, stąd decyzja o przeniesieniu parkingów, którą część z Was odebrała negatywnie. Staraliśmy się jedynie zapewnić Wam godne i bezpieczne warunki do zabawy. Takie, na które wszyscy zasługujecie. Wszyscy tutaj włożyliśmy w Festiwal ogrom pracy, sil i serca - ile tylko się dało. Walczyliśmy do końca, ale przegraliśmy z żywiołem. Jesteśmy zdruzgotani, że musimy Wam podawać taką wiadomość. Nie będziemy jednak ryzykować Waszego bezpieczeństwa i zdrowia, tylko po to, aby festiwal się odbył. O ile jest to możliwe, prosimy Was o zrozumienie. O dalszych działaniach związanych z organizacją Festiwalu t.j. dotyczących ustalenia nowego terminu Goadupa Festival lub procedury zwrotu biletów, będziemy informować tak szybko, jak tylko to będzie możliwe.



BARDZO WAS PRZEPRASZAMY I PROSIMY O POMOC W INFORMOWANIU WASZYCH ZNAJOMYCH O ZAISTNIAŁEJ SYTUACJI.


Zarząd Fundacji GoArt

Dear Friends,

Due to causes beyond our control, namely the persisting extreme weather conditions, in particular the heavy rainfall preventing the organisation of the Festival in a manner guaranteeing safety of the participants, with utmost sadness and regret we are forced to cancel the Goadupa Festival as scheduled for July 19-22, 2018. We racked our brains searching for possible alternative solutions. The decision regarding the moving of the parking sites, which some of you received rather badly, was an outcome of our attempts at offering you a secure and adequate partying conditions. Conditions you all deserve. Everyone present here at the Festival site contributed a lot of work, energy, and dedication to organise the event. We fought valiantly to the end, yet we were defeated by the power of raw elements. We are devastated to have to make this announcement. However, we are not willing to risk your safety and health only to make the Festival happen. If it is possible, please understand our situation.

We shall inform you about further proceedings related to the organisation of the Festival, i.e. a new date of Goadupa Festival or the ticket reimbursement procedure as soon as possible.


WE OFFER OUR HEARTFELT APOLOGIES AND WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO ASSIST US IN INFORMING YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE EMERGENT SITUATION.

GoArt Foundation Management Board